Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Essay # 1: A Day at the Mall :)


     Why do us people go to malls ? There are many reasons why they do. First of, all people want to buy the things they want, clothes, shoes, and home appliances. All the material things we need can be found inside the mall. Secondly, maybe because they want to spend their time with their special someone, friends and family. Thirdly, maybe because they want to see their idols face to face. Lastly, people just go there to window-shop or to have fun. And I have my own reason too why i go to the mall.
     Going to the mall is one of my hobbies whenever I have leisure time. Even though I don't have money, i will still go to the mall just to relax. If I am going to describe my best day at the mall, probably you will imagine how happy my feeling is.  So let me tell you the reasons why I go to malls. The first reason why I go is because of my friends. My friends and I go to malls after school to relieve our stress and to have fun. We usually go to Mall of Asia  to play at the Timezone. We spend most of our time there to play some games.  After that we also eat at our favourite restaurant. I'm very thankful to have them because they make me happy. The second reason is my family. Me and my family go to malls to buy things that we need in our house. Then we also have our family lunch in the mall every Sunday.  We also watch movies together. And in the evening, we ride the vikings, the train and the bump car. I didn't even have a boring day a the mall because I always make the fun out of it.
      I really love going to malls. It makes me feel good and of course relax. I feel incomplete if I don't go to mall specially If I am bored. It makes me really sick when you know that others are having good time while you are really tired doing nothing at home. I will do any anything just to go to mall. If I can just walk, I will. But sometimes I am imagining myself going to the mall with my boyfriend.  I think that i will be very happy because it is my first time to go to the mall with a special someone. There is nothing wrong with going to the malls everyday unless we do abuse ourselves specially our health. We must know first the risks before doing something that can make you feel bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment