Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Essay # 2: Carefree


      Think of an eight year old child left behind at toy store, or a college student after his/ her final exams. Imagine a couple who have their entire day to themselves celebrating their first year anniversary. Think of me, and what word comes to your mind ? I like to think that my life centres around this one word, CAREFREE.

        I know that whenever you hear the CAREFREE, the first thing that comes to your mind is a brand name of a sanitary napkin. Yes it is, but you don’t know that it has a lot of meaning. For me, if I’m going to translate, this into tagalong, it ould mean “walang paki”. Yes, I am a carefree person but in a positive way. An example situation is we have a test tomorrow or project to be passed, I will not worry about these things, it will just make me stress. Do your job rather than worrying. Think oout of the box; tests and projects are just minor problems. Why should we worry little things if we have bigger problems to be prioritize ? We are just making a mountain out of a molehill.

        Another thing is, it creates symbolism. We know that this is used by the women as a protection from a strange monthly visitor. I have just realized that it is very helpful. It helps a woman to be optimistic because she s confident to move or to do whatever she wants. As a woman, the napkin in my life are my motivations and inspirations in life. The things that help me to have a beautiful outlook in life.

        My blog might mean unpleasant to the gentlemen and might feel a little awkward to the ladies but we do have our own interpretations. I am not telling everybody specially the women to buy and use carefree, I just want you all to know that even this kind of thing can make a big difference to our lives. If I am carefree, you, what naokin you are ?

No comments:

Post a Comment