Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Essay # 5: Ten years from TODAY ...


                It was very beautiful Monday morning, I woke up very early. Took a bath. I ate a delicious breakfast: hotdog, fried rice, pancake, bread and a hot coffee. I was sitting on a pink chair in a well ventilated dining room. After eating, I fixed  myself for a very special day. I was wearing a black skirt, pink sleeveless and a white coat. I looked for my 2 inched heel shoes. And now, I am ready to go. I was driving my own pink Ford car. There was no traffic so I travelled only for 20 minutes. I had arrived at our building at exactly 6:45. I parked my car at avery big space. I got all my things from my car then went to the entrance building. Before I went inside, I told myself that “ This is my day, my first day as the President of our company”. Then I entered into the building where everyone was greeting me.

                It was a very beautiful Monday morning and I woke up very early. I have realized that I was just dreaming about me 10 years from today. I started to think, what if my future will not be like that and it will just be worse as I’ve ever imagined. I felt a little bit disappointed, thinking that everything you have been working hard for many years will just turn into dusts but I will not let that thing to happen. I am young, I’m  only 17 years old and 10 years is a long period of time for me to work hard and hard and hard so that my dream will become a reality.

                Well, everyone of us dreams of a very bright future. Sometimes we dreamt of having our own car, big mansions and even being CEO’s of our own companies. And sometimes we tend to be afraid when we imagine of having a dark and abandoned future. THINK POSITIVELY ALWAYS !!! Th e future is always in our hands but we must learn how to seek help and guidance from others specially from HIM. We all know that He knows what is our future. He is the ONE who can really help us reaching our dreams.

1 comment: