Thursday, November 29, 2012

Essay # 7: " Three-in-One" FRIEND

     Do you have a friend who is like a NESCAFE? Oopss!! I know what is on your mind. You are thinking of a friend who has a black skin color, right? Well definitely, you are wrong because I am referring to someone who possessed three good qualities. Well, if you have a friend like that, you are very lucky, you know why? because he/she can make you glow even in you darkest hour and of course you will be motivated to be one of them.

     As a friendly youth of this generation, I have so many friends of different personalities, attitudes and faces. Some of them are like Nescafe but one lady stood out the most among them. A beautiful, tall and young lady with a round-shaped head. Her eyes sparkle like a diamond,. Her lips is as red as an apple. Her hair is as soft as the cloud. She has a slender body and a very long legs. She is a very nice and good friend of mine that I am treating her as my mother. Her physical appearance is just one- fourth of her real personality and what I really like the most about her are her character. Let us just call her, Jopay.

      Her three qualities that really made a big impression to me as her friend are: JOLLY, FEARLESS and AMAZING. Being a JOLLY person is not usual for some of us specially to a charming friend, we can't even imagine that. Like me, she is also a very jolly person . She laughs even though the cracked jokes are very corny. Her happiness' source is very low and rampant. She is fun to be with. I even remember when we were in high school, we always go to Rockwell and there she always run without any reason for running, she just wanted to do that. Whenever she is with our group, we always laugh that our stomach are aching every time we laugh. Every time we bond in school, the atmosphere is very noisy, there is no awkward silence. And she, being a jolly person is a one reason only for me to like her that much.

      Another quality of her is FEARLESS. She is a very strong person not like me. She even embraces all the problems in her life. She is not afraid of solving problems on her own. She is always ready of facing the consequences from doing a big mistake. She is not afraid of anything and anyone except God. I wanted to be like her but I can't and I don't know why. And lastly, simple, she is AMAZING. Amazing, because she never disappointed me. She really treats me as her real child. I feel that I've found my third mother with her. She is a very lovable, caring and awesome friend and a great companion.

      Her three qualities made her as a one person with a nice character. Like a Nescafe, there are three main ingredients that makes it a great taste to everyone. For a friend like her, she has three qualities that made a great foundation of her whole personality. Another thing is the first letter of her three qualities: J, F and A makes up her real name. And her real name is Juliecar Faith Amian, she is the best coffee I have ever known.

1 comment: