Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Essay # 6: The Feeling of Going Back Again to SCHOOL

     Every teenager enjoys their summer whether go outing with their family and friends, attend seminars or sports training and even working to earn money for their own schooling. Having summer, maybe one of the best moment, teenagers most likely to enjoy. It is the time when everybody can do whatever they want, relax or keep themselves busy. But we all know that everything has end. Whenever summer comes to an end, the happy faces of everyone are turning into a lonely and sad faces because summer is going to end and everything will be back to normal.

      Probably, most teenagers do after summer is go back to school. And start another school year. Me, also, have experienced that going back to school. Whenever that time comes, I feel different emotions like happy and sad. I feel happy because I'm going to see again my classmates and friends. But somehow I feel sad also because I can't do again the things I did on summer. I am going to be busy again. However, this past summer , yes, I went back to school but now in a higher level. I entered in a new community, a community of aging 16 and above. When I first entered college, I felt very excited but at the same time scared. Excited, because I will meet a new bunch of people having different personalities and faces. And also  I will have the chance to learn and adapt a new culture. Scared, because others might not like me for who I am. And being not contented with the atmosphere in college. Speaking of atmosphere, the atmosphere that time is quite different from high school because people in college now are matured to know everything  but in terms of environment: I think today's environment is the best, everything is clear to my sight.

      Going back to school might sometimes tend to give us the attitude of laziness but everything will change. Don't think that when you go back to school, you will be now living in hell but imagine that in the hell, there is always a heaven where you can find angels who can be your friend and there you can learn many things. ALWAYS think that everything that you wanted to learn and know can be found at SCHOOL. And also SCHOOL ROCKS !!

1 comment: