Friday, October 26, 2012

From a LITTLE Girl to a LADY...

     The sun shines so brightly and I was just a little girl who is wearing a barbie branded pink dress playing with my naughty friends at the playground. Enjoying our time playing at the slides and seesaws.  Making friends with other children accompanied by their mothers. I don' t care what the time is as long I am enjoying myself. I don't care whether my dress is dirty or full of mud as long I am with them. I don't care about the things I am doing, whether it is right or wrong. Then the rain fell down from the sky, I don't know what to do, if I am going to find a shelter or just go home. But the rain fell very badly and my parent's that time are not yet home. I decided just to continue playing. I really loved the rain. I was dancing and singing with the rain that really made my day complete but the rain had already stop. It is getting late, I went back to our home Mom scolded because I might get sick while father is just doing his office work. I went to my room and started crying because I didn't know that mom will scold that way and in fact I was just enjoying my self doing that. I was talking with my barbie doll. I said to her all my hard feelings. But I have realized that she is just a toy that will never talk to me. I fell asleep with the teardrops falling from my eyes. Another day has come, I went downstairs and saw mom preparing breakfast and I think that she is not mad at me now because when she saw me, she was smiling. I felt happy.
    
     I wake up and realized that I was just dreaming about my childhood days. I am not a little girl now. It seems that now is very different from the past. Now, I don't wear barbie branded dress. I don't play at playgrounds now. I don't play either the barbie dolls, I just play internet games. I can go wherever I want to without asking my parent's permission. I can do whatever I want. I know now what are the right and wrong things. I have now the thinking to all my decisions. Now I can chose a man who will I be with.  Then I was just simple things but now I am looking more than that. Then I was appreciating material things now I appreciate more the non material things, the things that will never lose in our lives. I am now more conscious to my physical appearance. I can say that I  am now a lady who a little class. 

     Happenings from the past will just become memories that we must treasure because once we have grown up, our experiences, characters and personalities will changed. Although there are some that will not change but it will be improved.  Some will be mature. We will know now what are the things that we must consider in life. Everything will changed and it is our choice if our change will be bad or good. Maybe things will be different but that's life, we don't have nothing else to do but rather accept it.


1 comment: