Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My SUMMER Plans



      According from my source, summer is one of the seasons of  a year which is the warmest and it falls between the seasons of spring and autumn. But for me, it is the best part of a year anyone can have. When the end of a school year comes, everyone are talking about of what are their plans for summer. Some are planning to look for a summer job, attend workshops, go for outing with their family and friends and some are just staying in their homes. Imagine a season full of love and sweetness, flying butterflies, blooming flowers and warm breeze.

      Last summer was not that exciting but it was a little fun. I attended the SMART workshop of Mayor Jun Binay, I chose the badminton training because I want to lose weight but unfortunately it did not happen. I was hoping that time, badminton training is effective. But I have learned a lot of things that I am applying now. It was not just a training of skills but also a training of self-discipline. For next summer, there are so many plans that I want to do. One of these is I want to look for a summer job. I want to spend my summer with a big purpose. I know that summer jobs can help me earn money for another my second year in college. I want to help my parents.  I don't want them to worry about the tuition fee that we will pay so I can enroll again. And of course, I want to earn for my future. Summer jobs can also be a training for me for my future jobs and I'm sure that with this kind of job I will meet different types of people. I want also to attend again workshops and trainings because I want o be physically fit and I loving and enjoying these kind of stuff. I am planning also an outing for BM 121 because the last time we planned an outing, the day before it was postponed. And if I have more time, maybe we will go out of town with my whole family so that we can bond with each other after a successful school year.

       Summer is one of the best timing to bond with our friends and family. In this season, we have the chance to relax our minds and body. We can escape from a room full of stress and problems. We can go wherever we want to. We can do whatever we want. We can relax whenever we want. Let us not waste our summer doing worthless things but rather spend it with the warmth of our love and sweetness of our lives. Cherish the precious moments. Make your summer the best of it.

1 comment: