Friday, October 26, 2012

18 things to consider while YOUNG !

     Learning ? What is learning ? In my own words, learning is a way of acquiring knowledge from others or based on your own personal experiences. It is useless if it doesn't have purpose. It is very useless when you don't know how to apply it in real life. It is very useless without sharing it to others. Speaking of sharing, I just want to share some knowledge I have learned from a Discipleship Training in our church.

     Last June 7, 2012, we had a discipleship training in our church whereas we are trained how spread spiritual virtues to others specially the youth of today. We are learning many things from this training like serving God respectfully and with commitment. We earn knowledge that we can really use in the future. Things that may help other youth to deepen more their relationship with God. I have just felt that I will not let midterms come without sharing these or write it as a blog. And these are the lessons that I want to share to others. THE 18 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE YOUNG.

   1. Take care of your teeth.
   2. Take care of your skin.
   3. Eat a lot.
   4. Learn to swim.
   5. Learn to dance.
   6. Learn your GRAMMAR well.
   7. Finish your schooling.
   8. Be in right course.
   9. Learn fractions and percentage.
   10. Learn computers.
   11. Get a masters degree.
   12. Make a lot of good friends.
   13. Enjoy your family.
   14. Make friends with your brothers and sisters.
   15. Attend parties.
   16. A void dangerous activities.
   17. Avoid premarital sex.
   18. Put GOD first in everything that you do.

     I am sorry if I did not put any explanations. It does not mean that I am too lazy to type my explanations or I don't know how to explain this things. I just  want to leave a challenge to everybody who are going to read my blog specially the teenagers. I want you all to know by yourselves why we must consider that 18 things. Like what i have said learning can come from others and of yourself. The others is ME, and I have shared these things to you. you, yourselves will know the reasons why just by your own personal experiences. And yes, check all the things that you are already doing and you have. For the ones you did not put a check, try your best to do those things because I know that it benefit you all. I hoped that you will learn from these things. .

1 comment: