Saturday, October 27, 2012

My AMAZING Siblings :)

     Most of us have our own siblings of different characters and attitudes. I wrote this blog because I want you all to know more about my siblings.

     She is my sister, Marnie Marie Valencia Parma. She is prettier than me, isn't it obvious ? She is now in fourth year high school. Studying at Fort Bonifacio High School. We don't look the same and I don;t know why. I think that she had already many boyfriends maybe she has a pretty face while me ZERO. Maybe She can wear sexy clothes while me is still praying to lose weight so the clothes will fit in my figure We do have the same tastes for clothes but not BOYS. To be honest, I feel some insecurity for her because of the things she have that I don't. Eventhough she has the looks and the body, at least I have the brain (not being boastful but that's the truth. But she is fond of studying. She strives hard just to pass,  In spite of our differences and my insecurities, I still love her. No matter what I do, we have same blood flowing in our bodies.


     While that boy is my brother, Ermar John Valencia Parma. He is also studying at the same school as my sister but he is in third year level. The naughtiest among us maybe because he is a boy. He is the best friend of my mother. Sometimes I tease him a gay but I know he is not. It's just a big joke. He is the laziest among us. Like me, he also has the little brain but he doesn't know how to use in a good way. He is not fond of studying not like my sister. Whenever they see each other, they are like a cat and a dog who always fight for a simple thing that is useless.Like other boys, he also loves to play video and internet games that really makes m sick. Sometimes, I tend to hate boys who never left computers just because of addiction in playing. My brothers is the one who gives fun in our house. 

     Yes, I can say that we are close but not that tight because I am living a little far from them. They are staying with my parents while me at my aunties's place. We have also similarities. The three of us love to dance specially my brother. I can say that he is really good at dancing. During weekends, I have the time to bond with them. Talking about topics that are really funny, watching movies together and going to other places. But most don't know that we have a little sister who is adapted by my father's brother because they don't have children. She is now 8 years old in Grade 3 level living at Malaysia. She has more brain than the three of us. Some of relatives say that she really looks like me, the body and the face. Most of the time, I am imaging that what if she is with us right now, she will be happy living with us ? When will she know that she is our real sibling? Does she feel that she is just an adapted child of my uncle? Questions are really scattered in my mind and I pray that all of my questions will be answered soon. I can't wait for the moment to come. 
     Let us be glad because we do have siblings . We are lucky because we have playmates since our childhood times. We have our companions. We have friends inside our homes. Let's just help praying for some who doesn't have one. Love your brothers and sisters. They are very important in your growing life. They will help if you need a hand. They will never leave you alone. Like your friends, they will also accept you for who and what you are. 

1 comment:

  1. Checked!
    Post #9: 10/10

    You've now partially completed your midterm blog requirements. You have received a project grade of 95%.

    ReplyDelete