Sunday, December 9, 2012

Essay # 9: RELATIONSHIPS


     Most of us here have our own different relationships, relationship to family, to someone, to friends, to others and to God. But do we really know the real meaning of a real RELATIONSHIP? If you will literally search on the meaning of relationship, it would mean " the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship". But as we continue to go along with our lives, we gradually know the real meaning and importance of a relationship to us. Do we even really know to whom is our relationship very important?

      LOVE- is one of the most factor we must have in order to have that so called relationship. Without love, how can we build a relationship to one another. And if there is love, we must also have COMMITMENT meaning to have focus and mindset to your relationship. But sometimes, having much commitment to relationships can lead you to a obsession. Honestly, I have most of the types of relationships except for one and that is the relationship for someone. I have lived my life in 17 years without having commitment to someone. Yeah, sometimes, I try to wonder why nobody can't ever love me. Sometimes I imagine that I am with someone anyways there is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I tend to be insecure to others who have their someone but I still have some question in mind. WHY DO I LOOK HAPPY EVEN IF SOMETIMES I FELT LIKE MY RELATIONSHIP ARE OVER? 


     There is only one person behind that, and that is our powerful one, our GOD. Why out of so many people, why HIM? Maybe many questions are running thru your minds but did you even care feel how His relationship we have with Him. He is my best friend, He never left me in times of troubles and trials. He is always whenever I needed Him. He protected me from harm. He even sacrificed His own life just to save me. That's why I am right now. In times of facing my giant problem, He always come to me giving the five stones: remembrance, prayer, priority, persistence. He never busted me however sometimes I feel that I am the one who is making Him busted. Whenever I go to somewhere, He is always with me.

     

     

1 comment: